126 days to go.....

According to my wedding website (yes, I know, how wanky), there are 126 days to the wedding. Eek! Where did that come from?!?! There are still soooo many things left to do!

G and I have got the most important things....
- my dress! I've had that one for ages...since last year. Here's a sneaky peak at the dress (but will be coming down quickly so G doesn't see). Link here
- the venue: Surfair Resort on the Sunshine Coast.
Surfair Resort. We're getting married on the dunes, just outside the gates. Source: www.surfairmarcoola.com.au

Guests will stay for the weekend, with quiet drinks at the bar the night before, and breakfast the morning after.
- the cake: cupcakes from Poppy Cakes with a red velvet cutting cake. We're having two kids of cupcakes: Baileys and chocolate cakes with vanilla icing, and vanilla cupcakes with passionfruit icing. Yum!
Chocolate VanillaSimone's Vanilla PassionVanilla Vanilla
Source: Poppy Cakes.

They will look like this (but in blue and cream)
[Angela+W+.+sweets.jpg]
Source: not sure. Has anyone else seen this? Want to credit where credit's due!
- bridesmaids dresses.
- G's suit: no photos of that as we've only just got it. We just bought a grey suit from Roger David, as G doesn't need to wear a suit...well ever!
- flowers:
Inspiration for my bouquet. The bridesmaids will have cream roses and peonies, tied with a blue ribbon. G and his best man will have a hydrangea and rose boutonnière.
- photographer and celebrant: friends of ours, giving their expertise to us as wedding presents.

So, you may notice that there are no photos of invitations. Yeah....about that.....we haven't got any yet! G and I aren't the most decisive people on earth, so doing the stationery has taken twice as long as I'm sure it takes most couples. It took us something like 3 months to design our Save the Dates! (See them here).
With just over 4 months to go until the wedding (and RSVPs needing to be in a month before the wedding), we need to get organised. I never thought I would be a matchy-matchy kind of person. Turns out, I am. I want the whole wedding to have a unified theme, with colours of blue, black and cream. Since I'm a very visual person, I need to see what everything looks like altogether. Looks like we'll be waiting to do invites until after we meet with our event decorators on July 3rd. Watch this space.....

0 lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails