Regime change

Hello. It's time for a regime change. While the girl human (also known as Mother) has a half day of work, I am in charge.

This is me. I am Lilly. At the end of a long work day, I like food, cuddles, and attacking the boy human (also known as Father, or G as Mother calls him on here).

This is me rocking a tie. I love masculine oriented fashion, don't you? I had just returned home from the coalface. I find a soothing sleep helps me forget the day. I'm a model, don't you know? I've been used on numerous websites. I'm hoping to break into television.

I love sleeping on my chair outside. That's my towel. No-one else can sit on that towel.

I have a little sister called Poppy. She's annoying. This is her:

She's not really so little. She's only 18 months old and she's bigger than me - she weighs 5 kilos already! It's because she lives on carbs and doesn't watch her weight like I do. Can't you see?
I'm trying to get away from her. Notice how we've destroyed the brush screening on Mother and Father's fence. I'm trying to rip it off so they can replace it. Brush is SOO last year, don't you agree? Bamboo fencing is so RIGHT NOW.

Poppy always sneaks up on me. See:
I didn't even know she was there! She's trying to encroach on my beautiful lilac blanket. She has a green one but she always gets it dirty. How gorgeous do I look on the purple?

Yawn. I'm getting a bit tired. I might go and have a cat nap before the humans get home and want to pat me. I must get my beauty rest to look my best. I'm sure I will talk to you all again soon since Mother is rather busy with all the wedding and lesson planning.
I'm off to sleep in Mother's closet. Perhaps I may borrow some of her clothes....or maybe not. She's not as much into labels as I am.






0 lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails