Exciting fashion news....

Would have waited until tomorrow to blog this but it's too exciting.....
I.
RECEIVED.
MY.
ASOS.
ORDER.

Rejoice, for I have clothes!

I was worried after the lovely ladies on the Vogue forums were informed that orders from ASOS would take 1000 years to get to Australia (only a slight exaggeration).

I must admit, I was a little boring this time. Originally I ordered the clothes so I would have something to wear to G's brother's wedding on the weekend. However, they didn't arrive in time so now I have lovely things to wear to work.....with kids. Didn't think this one through.

Here is what I bought when ASOS were having their free shipping to Australia (all photos taken from the ASOS website):
ASOS Vest Panelled Hem Dress
I'm planning on wearing this with tights/stockings and perhaps a white long sleeved shirt underneath when it's cold in Brissy.

ASOS Pocket Front Paneled Hem Dress
This dress in cream and green......because I'm boring. How nice will this cream dress look with black tights???

ASOS Seam Detail Tailored Pencil Skirt
This pencil skirt which actually fits my waist....well as much as a skirt can. Not necessarily something I can wear to work when I'm getting on the floor with the kids or on playground duty...

I LOVE ASOS!!

What have you guys bought off the net recently?

0 lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails