Welcome! Make yourselves at home!

Hi everyone,

It's always polite for a lady to make good introductions as my mother always used to say (mind you, she also told me not to wear patent leather shoes as boys could look up my skirt).

I'm Miss J, soon to be Mrs J. I'm in the middle of all things wedding - my job as a teacher is interfering with my planning (J, if you're reading, it's not - I still love my job!)

Mr J (also known as G) and I are currently looking for a new house. We'd love to build a new one but I don't know if that will happen straight away.....after all, I wouldn't be able to do much renovation or decoration if we do!

A girl can't let all her secrets out of the bag - keep reading and maybe you'll find out more of the mystery.

0 lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails